Anyways... I was too busy too.. I've been working my ass of the past few months and I really hope that I can get a good result, if not a very good one..
So I' "stuck" in here.. Johor actually... "stuck" in here with delicacies and fun.. also endless time to play as I wish.. (Hope so..XP)
Anyways.. After two weeks of being "cooped" up in heaven.. I'm home for a few days.. Then off to camp!! It's a buddhist camp.. Well.. it says so but I don't really think that there's a lot of religious stuff going on..
It's held in Port Dickson and I'll have to bring around a friend which would be hard since I, myself, do not really understand it THAT well.. Oh well... I'll.. see how it goes.. A week though..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.